Faith Community Health provides an array of healthcare services and prescriptions for the hardworking people in Ozark Mountain Country who are struggling to make ends meet.

Our patients pay a portion of the cost of their care based on income, about 25% on average. Thanks to partnerships with Dispensary of Hope and others, we are able to provide medical services and prescriptions valued at 40X the cost to our patients. Your generous donations to cover the other 75% of the cost of services make this incredible value possible.

You are making a difference in the health of thousands of our neighbors, including hundreds who face chronic illnesses with health care expenses they could not otherwise afford. You enable them to remain in the workforce supporting their families.

Faith Community Health receives no state or federal government funding. As a faith based, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, we depend on the donations of friends and supporters to provide medical services for the families we serve. Most of our patients have no health insurance and are ineligible for assistance through Medicaid or federal health insurance programs. You are the hero in their life stories!
$10
Help celebrate 10 years of #Hope4Health
$25
Assist a patient for one month
$300
Support a patient's care for one year
$2,000
Underwrite one day of clinic operations

Donation Frequency

Designated Gift For

Gift In Honor Of

Gift In Memory Of

Your Details

Payment Details

This transaction will include processing fees. Your card will be charged .

417 336-9355 http://www.faithcommunityhealth.org info@faithcommunityhealth.org

Powered by atpay